Document apostilles in all 50 States!
Embassy & Consulate Legalization
Fastest turnaround time in the industry
Why use us?
- We have high volume shipping discounts with all major worldwide shipping companies (DHL, FedEx, UPS). Other companies will say they include return shipping in their pricing. However, they use regular postage. Even with tracking the USPS is not a reliable method of shipping important documents. They have a much higher chance of being lost in transit.
- We offer same day processing and shipping. Other companies only offer 1-3 day service.
- We offer in house translation services for over 250 languages. There is no need for you to coordinate with with an outside translation company. We handle the entire process for you from start to finish.
Guaranteed FBI Apostille Service
When moving abroad to live, work, adopt, or retire, you will most likely be asked to provide an FBI Criminal Background Check with an apostille from the U.S. State Department. Furthermore if you are presenting the apostilled report to a foreign government that does not participate in the Hague Convention you will need an additional legalization from the county's embassy in Washington, DC.
We are strategically headquartered in Washington, DC enabling us to achieve the fastest turnaround time for your FBI background report apostille through the U.S. State Department. Our service guarantees the proper review and processing of your FBI background report so that it is accepted for apostille. There is no need to worry about rejected filings. You can depend One Source Process to get the job done right the first time. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
What is an Apostille?
An "apostille" is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. Please see the list of participating countries here.
What if I haven't ordered my FBI background report yet?
Normal processing times to obtain a report directly through the FBI takes 12-14 weeks. However, if you don't have your report in hand and need it in a hurry do not worry! We recommend using the services of an approved FBI Channeler. You can see the approved list here. These are third party companies that are officially approved by the FBI and are capable of processing your report within 24 hours. They also have the ability to send you an encrypted PDF which can be forwarded to our office via secured email.
FBI Background Report Apostille & Legalization Fees
All FBI background reports take three business days to process. There are no faster turnaround times offered by the State Department.
- The U.S. State Department charges $8 per document (not included in our fee)
- Discounted expedited international return shipping
- All inquires are responded to the same day
Apostille FBI Report
|$75||Per additional document (at the same location)|
Embassy Legalization (For Non-Hague Convention Countries)
|$350||For the first document|
|$75||Per additional document|
Our Process: 3 Simple Steps!
Complete form on the Send Us A Job page and upload any copies of original documents to be apostilled. Call or email our office prior if you have any questions.
Our office will review your submission, provide you with an order form and shipping address via email the same day.
Print the order form and include with shipment of documents via postal service, FedEx, UPS, DHL to the provided address.
Documents We Apostille
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Hague Convention Countries
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom